Welcome to the Multistars Forum, if you're new make sure to read the rules and remember to introduce yourself! Remember to Like us on Facebook!

Author Topic: do you think jay chou has gotten better looking since he first came out?  (Read 4972 times)

Offline carolton

• View Profile
do you think that jay has gotten better looking since he first started out? I think he's quite good looking :)

Offline fluffythepen

• ♥♪LOVE JAY, LOVE MUSIC♪♥
    • View Profile
well, i like his hair better now compared to when he first came out...:P lol... and my answer is yes XD

Offline adahjay

• It's all fun. and gay
  • I miss this forum
    • View Profile
well, i like his hair better now compared to when he first came out...:P lol... and my answer is yes XD

yeah i love his new hair as well! but i really wish that he will stick with this hair. totally hot!!!!

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on

Offline fluffythepen

• View Profile

yeah i love his new hair as well! but i really wish that he will stick with this hair. totally hot!!!!

i agree >=) and lol i love his glasses in that picture! x)

Offline fluffythepen

• View Profile
but then again, i might have trouble adjusting to his new hair style if he were to style it like that all the time cause im used to hair covering his forehead :P

Offline Elobliss

• meh.
    • View Profile

he looks like a bit of a geeky hipster there with those stupid nerd glasses

Offline -sk-

• >_<
    • View Profile
he looks like a bit of a geeky hipster there with those stupid nerd glasses

LOL!! hahaha...

but i quite like his new look..(with the new hair and stupid nerd glasses)... :p

and yes..definitely more handsome now..!!

wiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!the simpsons me!!! lol

Offline chaosthao_09

• You are what you LEARN!!!
    • View Profile
I like to see Jay's forehead... I do agree with many that Jay Chou has gotten better looking and most of it is due to the change in his hair style. But then again he has a better shape now.. He looks very healthy and the pounds that he gain only made him look more stronger and bold.
-chaosthao_09
<this feeling of numbest can only be described with music>

Offline kelvin

• Mr Chopperman!!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jay Chou Studio
i gotta say when i saw that pic i didn't recognise him. the hairstyle change has done him good i think and maybe even made him a little younger looking

Offline carolton

• View Profile
ha love the picture with the new hairstyle and glasses.

Offline gre3n_mermaid

• View Profile
@adahjay: i like that picture! yummm.. looked really different with his usual aloof/stoic expression. what a nice change for once in a while..

Answering the thread question: yeah, he definitely gotten better looking. When he first came out, he looked really thin! and he tried to shade his face with everything that he could get: bangs, baseball cap (though I don't mind this part as it doesn't really look bad/ugly). However, now that he has gotten to feel more comfortable with himself, more relaxed, and bolder in trying out new looks every now and then, I think he looked even better.

Offline liaisa

• View Profile
Re: do you think jay chou has gotten better looking since he first came out?
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2015, 12:20:34 am »
Agree & agree..
These few days i kept looking bck all vids, pics, articles bout him. And i think he now looks younger & better than before.
Try searh for his pic wth patty ho. He looks old. I like the way he looks now. Much much better. And cant forget his face on his wedding video  :kaosclapping: