The Multistars Forum, NTS and JCS will be closing down soon!

Author Topic: Jay's blog in English (new post 1st May)  (Read 110541 times)

Offline Emma

• View Profile
Re: Jay's blog in English (new post 18th of May)
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2011, 02:00:15 am »
You're right about that - I've read it was made in 4 hours.
After a few more listens, the song itself is quite bearable. Guess it's just the mv that seems out of place.

It was Jay's idea, alright. It's his way of promoting the store and help his friends with it. *shrugs* I used to find it annoying, now I'm pretty much used to it and don't even mind.

Can't really be sure if it was actively Jay's idea, although he would have agreed to it. Could've been someone from Phantaci suggesting that type of blatant expression. Seems that everyone or everything wants to hitch a free ride on Jay's fame. Why bother, really, if you/it (i.e. the hitchers) can't make it on your own, based on merit, you won't last at all.. basking in reflected glory will only yield gains for so long.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 02:04:41 am by Emma »

Offline kuso

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 03:11:15 am »
I dont think its bad..if Jay gains pleasure from helping his friends its fine.

Besides, he knew all of them before he became famous so they're genuine friends. Like how the owner of Phantaci is Jay's high school friend who gave him sneakers when Jay couldn't afford them when they were students.

Offline Emma

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2011, 03:54:43 am »
In itself it is not a bad thing, but if Phantaci wants to establish themselves as a successful business, then they really ought to think of other types of strategies rather than merely linking themselves to Jay's name.... all the time. If they want Jay to be official spokesperson for their label, then just say so clearly, instead of "sneaking" in a t-shirt here and there. Their recent foray in getting Jay and Edison to design the clothes, that's ok, cos it's upfront, you know?

Sorry to all fans here who find these comments offensive. Not intended.

Offline PandabearMeiling

• ★♪♥♫ 爱情是像着火的友谊★♥★Love is friendship on fire♫♥♪★
  • ♥♫★ And you are so close, yet so far ... ★♫♥
    • View Profile
    • Weibo
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2011, 03:24:41 am »
Sorry to all fans here who find these comments offensive. Not intended.
ok...ok.... I am not really offended, just upset at some of these comment's..... we are supposed to have love for jay !!!
And just to say, very off topic !!!!
were we not asking for a Jay2u in englishWhy would they give it to us if they see some fan's dissing him....and them.
Beside's people Jay2u is on facebook! Look for jay2u overseas.... or something like that! I was just on there!
 p.s. sorry people, just had to speak my mind on this.
almost forgot....that facebook page could also use some updating :dancingkaos:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 03:35:56 am by PandabearMeiling »
♫★♥"所以我要仔细选择(我的另一半)。"    ,suǒyǐ wǒ yo zǐx xuǎnz (wǒ de lng yībn)." So I'll carefully choose my other half"♥★♫
                ♪♥♫我 ♫ 爱 ★ 不 ♫ 灭♫♥♪

Offline havamahal

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2011, 04:37:26 am »
ok...ok.... I am not really offended, just upset at some of these comment's..... we are supposed to have love for jay !!!

PandabearMeiling, we *do* love Jay. Otherwise we wouldn't bother to come here. But we all have opinions about his actions, just like we have different opinions about his music, movies and everything else. And that's the whole point of this forum - to exchange those opinions and share them with someone. It's not about dissing Jay. Like I said, we love Jay, but he's not infallible and just because we're his fans, that doesn't mean we have to like every single thing he does. We can agree or disagree with him - either way, our opinion won't really matter to him - Jay will always do whatever *he* thinks it's right. It's his life, his choices... we can either like those choices or not. That's up to us.

I'm sorry, if we upset you. ;) I guess some of us are simply too honest, when it comes to sharing our thoughts.

were we not asking for a Jay2u in english
Why would they give it to us if they see some fan's dissing him....and them.
Beside's people Jay2u is on facebook! Look for jay2u overseas.... or something like that! I was just on there!
 p.s. sorry people, just had to speak my mind on this.
almost forgot....that facebook page could also use some updating :dancingkaos:

Yes, but jay2u isn't Jay's official page. It's run by his fans just like this place, if I'm not mistaken. :( jay2u overseas does exist, but like you said, it's hardly ever updated. Another reason, why I think JVR should translate their page and do something to bring Jay closer to Western audience...
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Offline Emma

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2011, 12:38:13 pm »
Thanks, havamahal... you said it exactly right.

Not all of us see Jay through rose-coloured glasses. Whatever he does, right or wrong, and however critical we may be, doesn't change the fact that we still support him no matter what. And it's nice to have mature opinions to share here, and that we are not just a couple of groupie fans cheering him on mindlessly.

Offline Teemeah

• Jay Chou is a true genius!
  • Supporting Jay in Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2011, 02:58:21 pm »
please stop this. this is place is not for fighting. if you guys have anything to quarrel on, please go private and solve it in private messgaing.

I believe everine has the right to express their opinions but please dont go further than that.

Personally I believe that a real supporter is not the supporter who puts LIKE next to everything the idol does without thinking of what actually it is. I think that expressing that we dont agree with some things Jay does, doesnt mean we are not fans of his music or his work. It's just that we see him in a realistic way and not from above pink clouds. We see his mistakes, we see his faults, we see his good and bad side equally. He is not a utopistic perfect person - none of us are. He is a human being. Doing as if everything he does would be right is simply just nonsense in my eyes. It doesn't help him in any ways. If someone is never told of his/her mistakes, that person can never learn and develop and aim for the better. If everyone always only admires and never tells, "look Jay, this is maybe not the best approach", then he might think after a while that he is perfect. It can lead to serious disruptions in the way a person strats seeing reality. Feedback is the most important signal you get, that affect psyche. If you only get only positive feedback, that also ruins your psyche just like when you only get negative feedback. People start believeng they are godlike creatures, if never anyone ever tells them they are wrong. We have seen too many examples...

I think the healthy thing is to tell the bad things too AND STILL support the artist in his career. You don't necessarily have to agree with whatever he does to be a "true" fan. I would believe he also appreciates honesty and frankness. When people are not approaching him like "oooooooooh the superstar, let's bow and pray" but they would treat him as a normal person.

My 5 cents :)
音乐像水,空气,阳光一样重要.只要有音乐你就不寂寞!Music is just as important as water, air and sunshine. As long as you have music, you will never be lonely. -- Jay Chou.

Offline PandabearMeiling

• View Profile
    • Weibo
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2011, 03:07:27 pm »
please stop this. this is place is not for fighting. if you guys have anything to quarrel on, please go private and solve it in private messgaing.

I believe everine has the right to express their opinions but please dont go further than that.

Personally I believe that a real supporter is not the supporter who puts LIKE next to everything the idol does without thinking of what actually it is. I think that expressing that we dont agree with some things Jay does, doesnt mean we are not fans of his music or his work. It's just that we see him in a realistic way and not from above pink clouds. We see his mistakes, we see his faults, we see his good and bad side equally. He is not a utopistic perfect person - none of us are. He is a human being. Doing as if everything he does would be right is simply just nonsense in my eyes. It doesn't help him in any ways. If someone is never told of his/her mistakes, that person can never learn and develop and aim for the better. If everyone always only admires and never tells, "look Jay, this is maybe not the best approach", then he might think after a while that he is perfect. It can lead to serious disruptions in the way a person strats seeing reality. Feedback is the most important signal you get, that affect psyche. If you only get only positive feedback, that also ruins your psyche just like when you only get negative feedback. People start believeng they are godlike creatures, if never anyone ever tells them they are wrong. We have seen too many examples...

I think the healthy thing is to tell the bad things too AND STILL support the artist in his career. You don't necessarily have to agree with whatever he does to be a "true" fan. I would believe he also appreciates honesty and frankness. When people are not approaching him like "oooooooooh the superstar, let's bow and pray" but they would treat him as a normal person.

My 5 cents :)
Teemeah, I am very sorry, I will be first to admit it was immature, but this really ticked me.... And she had no right..... but I will appoligize to everyone who disliked this.... I will not do it again, if i AM NOT PROVOKED. It is the tiger in me to protect who I find Dear :3 I would do it for anyone, even if I dont know them, it was just wrong. p.s. and you are also very corrret, to error is human and each is a lesson in life.... I do not agree with all he does, but I also do not worship him on a pink cloud:3 you are also very wise :3 ah si fu :3 now, I thow in my towel.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 03:15:41 pm by PandabearMeiling »
♫★♥"所以我要仔细选择(我的另一半)。"    ,suǒyǐ wǒ yo zǐx xuǎnz (wǒ de lng yībn)." So I'll carefully choose my other half"♥★♫
                ♪♥♫我 ♫ 爱 ★ 不 ♫ 灭♫♥♪

Offline havamahal

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2011, 06:04:04 pm »
havamahal- you are correct , I see why you are a hero member.... you are correct , I was not to offended just upset, I am afraid I do not take kindly to harsh words.... Its is not in my nature. But Honesty is the best pollicy ;3

Hero member? *glances at the post count* Oh boy...  :huh-shy:  Can I go back to being a newbie? Please?

You're right, honesty is the best policy. I understand it's easy to get upset about such things. I know it hurts *my* feelings, if someone says I'm not Jay's *real* fan or that I don't support him, just because I often criticize him. But everyone is entitled to have their own opinion and personally, I'm glad you decided to speak up and tell us yours. I'm sure nobody here wants to fight. We're all here for the same reason and that's Jay. And that's why we'll do our best to get along, no matter how much we might disagree about certain things. Right? ;))

Our diffrences in oppenion only make us human.
Ok.....And the face book page, I know is not made by jay but it is helpfull in english, but how do we know he dosent pop in every now and then. we can atleast hope:3 and yes he is very free spirited:9 but this is why we all love him.... And if people want the new's just translate it with google like I do or learn chinese, it's not to hard when u put your mind to it :D I am currently studing this beautiful language :3

Aaaah, the "Google Monster"... I love and hate that thing. There are times when I can't help but laugh at the way it translates certain things. It's helpful, no doubt about it, and I'd be lost without it, but it's still better when articles are translated by real people instead of machine. Less chance for mistakes.

You're learning Chinese? Nice! Did Jay have something to do with that or did your decision to study the language have nothing to do with him? I know, I know, not the right thread for this, but we already strayed away from original topic, so why not?

And to Emma, I am sorry but you deserve no reply..But i will give you one anyway's, I would wish for the same treatment....let me start with forgive my word's but there is no nicer way to put this..... groupie fan's....ha some of us are and some of us arent, but this is just the world..... And nd my final thought's on this is, watch what you say about maturity... Age is nothing but a number and ignorance is not bliss.... Ha rose colored glasses, in whom were you referring to with this because you do not know! ;p mindless, Is it jays spirit and music you like or is it his look's???? Forgive me, but you are very offensive. and one more thing, do not speak of age if you do not post your own :p as the cast iorn pot who calls the kettle black with out looking at oneself.

PandabearMeiling, I'm sure Emma didn't mean that to sound like some kind of personal attack on you or any other member, who would feel the same way as you do. We all have the right to admire Jay in our own way - how you wish to see him, is your choice. Some fans do think their idols are perfect. I think that's an illusion, because we're all humans and we all have our flaws. But if they want to believe that, why not? :) Some of us here just like "deeper" discussion about Jay - something more serious, something we can sink our teeth into. ;) I think that's what Emma thought, when she said more mature opinions. It has nothing to do with age and it was not meant to be offensive. But I'll let her explain that... in personal message? No need to continue this discussion here... ;) Teemeah really explained how some of us feel well. Thanks!

Back to the original topic? ;)

Offline PandabearMeiling

• View Profile
    • Weibo
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2011, 01:32:01 am »
havamahal- you are correct , I see why you are a hero member.... you are correct , I was not to offended just upset, I am afraid I do not take kindly to harsh words.... Its is not in my nature. But Honesty is the best pollicy ;3

Hero member? *glances at the post count* Oh boy...  :huh-shy:  Can I go back to being a newbie? Please?

You're right, honesty is the best policy. I understand it's easy to get upset about such things. I know it hurts *my* feelings, if someone says I'm not Jay's *real* fan or that I don't support him, just because I often criticize him. But everyone is entitled to have their own opinion and personally, I'm glad you decided to speak up and tell us yours. I'm sure nobody here wants to fight. We're all here for the same reason and that's Jay. And that's why we'll do our best to get along, no matter how much we might disagree about certain things. Right? ;))

Our diffrences in oppenion only make us human.
Ok.....And the face book page, I know is not made by jay but it is helpfull in english, but how do we know he dosent pop in every now and then. we can atleast hope:3 and yes he is very free spirited:9 but this is why we all love him.... And if people want the new's just translate it with google like I do or learn chinese, it's not to hard when u put your mind to it :D I am currently studing this beautiful language :3

Aaaah, the "Google Monster"... I love and hate that thing. There are times when I can't help but laugh at the way it translates certain things. It's helpful, no doubt about it, and I'd be lost without it, but it's still better when articles are translated by real people instead of machine. Less chance for mistakes.

You're learning Chinese? Nice! Did Jay have something to do with that or did your decision to study the language have nothing to do with him? I know, I know, not the right thread for this, but we already strayed away from original topic, so why not?

And to Emma, I am sorry but you deserve no reply..But i will give you one anyway's, I would wish for the same treatment....let me start with forgive my word's but there is no nicer way to put this..... groupie fan's....ha some of us are and some of us arent, but this is just the world..... And nd my final thought's on this is, watch what you say about maturity... Age is nothing but a number and ignorance is not bliss.... Ha rose colored glasses, in whom were you referring to with this because you do not know! ;p mindless, Is it jays spirit and music you like or is it his look's???? Forgive me, but you are very offensive. and one more thing, do not speak of age if you do not post your own :p as the cast iorn pot who calls the kettle black with out looking at oneself.

PandabearMeiling, I'm sure Emma didn't mean that to sound like some kind of personal attack on you or any other member, who would feel the same way as you do. We all have the right to admire Jay in our own way - how you wish to see him, is your choice. Some fans do think their idols are perfect. I think that's an illusion, because we're all humans and we all have our flaws. But if they want to believe that, why not? :) Some of us here just like "deeper" discussion about Jay - something more serious, something we can sink our teeth into. ;) I think that's what Emma thought, when she said more mature opinions. It has nothing to do with age and it was not meant to be offensive. But I'll let her explain that... in personal message? No need to continue this discussion here... ;) Teemeah really explained how some of us feel well. Thanks!

Back to the original topic? ;)
Haha very well spoken... are you in politic's ? ;D
To answer your question about the chinese thing....
It's been a 6th grade obsession..... Take into mind I started highschool when jay started his Jay album(2000) ;3 graduated to ye hui mei :3(2004)
 and I only ran into jay's music durring a very bad heartbreak :{ His music really touched me and I followed him eversence.... just dont quite get some of his stage costumes :9  :shocked: haha and also you are right, Love and hate gOOgle :p And Human transl;ation is better....  :silly: but how can one stay patient when you can read half of it but only in chunks>...
Hey!!! :angel4:  quick question, anyone eles see sina's post on jay's new album being released sometime in the summer ( june or July )

Hahaha ok Now, back to topic :3
                ♪♥♫我 ♫ 爱 ★ 不 ♫ 灭♫♥♪

Offline Indoor Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2011, 02:54:41 am »
I've heard about celebrities googling themselves, and checking fan pages, even setting up alerts, just to see what the fans are saying about them.

Offline havamahal

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2011, 11:23:01 am »
Eeeeeek! That's creepy. Don't they know, some things aren't meant for their eyes to see? Good thing Jay isn't one of them... is he?  :huh-unsure:

Haha very well spoken... are you in politic's ? ;D

No. I hate lies. I merely said, what I think. I'd just like to see members here treating other members the way they want to be treated themselves, that's all. With respect. Respect others (and their opinions) and you will be respected as well.

Thank you for answering my question. That was very kind of you. :)

I haven't seen that post about the album. Is that confirmed? No official statement has been made so far, as far as I know...

Offline PandabearMeiling

• View Profile
    • Weibo
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2011, 01:13:39 pm »
You are very true and very welcomed, ( Treat other's a s you wish to be treated, everything is karma, what you do you get back 3 time's over )
 No It hasnt been confirmed yet, I think he is teasing us :p
You could see if you can find his friend wheat's blog.... It was on there about 4 days ago...more or less ;3 one of my random searches ;)
good luck and let's keep voting for jay on mtv :D....
Oh and jay just checked his mail from fan's he is agravated.... and Thinking the comments over... This to was posted on sina :3
 go be nosy :3 and good luck!!!
                ♪♥♫我 ♫ 爱 ★ 不 ♫ 灭♫♥♪

Offline havamahal

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2011, 03:43:20 pm »
You mean here? http://weibo.com/mrj168?tt

kelvin, sweetie? I trust Google (occasionally), but I trust you more. ;)

Offline kelvin

• Mr Chopperman!!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jay Chou Studio
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2011, 05:10:07 pm »
杰倫:今天一下飛機,看到很多歌迷很聽話很守秩序,心裡覺得非常窩心。接著趕往彩排的現場,大家期待一下明天蔡同學的演唱會囉。

Jay: Today after I got off the plane, I saw lots of fans being good and orderly, I felt so warm inside. Next I have to hurry to the rehearsal, you all can look forward to classmate Tsai's concert.