Welcome to the Multistars Forum, if you're new make sure to read the rules and remember to introduce yourself! Remember to Like us on Facebook!

Author Topic: Jayannah?!? ;)  (Read 11368 times)

Offline Mayni

• View Profile
Jayannah?!? ;)
« on: August 24, 2011, 09:41:54 am »
I just thought we should this into the discussion thread ;)

A picture can be worth a thousand words. But I like to hear what's your input on this photo.

As for me, the photo doesn't really prove anything other than they are friend. Who ever took this photo, have the intention of making it look like Jay was really being all lovey-dovey to Hannah. Think about it, how a picture will turn out also depend upon the angle of which it was taken. Taking into considerations of the environment where the photo was taken at, it doesn't seem like it will the place for Jay to get cozy up with a 18 years old girl. They were in a boat and it look like people are exiting.  Being the gentlemen that he is, he was probably giving a bit of help out the boat. If Jay was really cozy up with Hannah in that boat, why is there not more photo of them and why is there only one photo with that particular angle???  :huh-hmm:

Anyway this is what I found today

轉自~

@小麥MAI:杰兒對狗仔嗆:要嘛拍不到,要嘛就拍到背面,真不好意思,下次補一張正面的給你們,哈哈,還是因為我是賭神周潤發的兒子只能拍到背面,送你們一張賭神的背影!

I guess that's Jay's way of responding to the photo
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 10:51:59 am by Mayni »

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
Re: Jayannah?!? ;)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 10:29:44 am »
Hey!

I coined the term Jayannah!
Cute, right??
Like Bradelina and Robsten... ;)

Anyway, you make good points, Mayni and I agree that Jay is possibly just doing the gentlemanly thing here (doesn't he have a nice arm?)... :P
We'll juz have to be patient and wait for more 'news'.

"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。
I'm not a doctor nor a magician, but I can make the music come alive."

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

and https://www.facebook.com/jaychoudiaoness

Offline Mayni

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 10:50:01 am »
Yes janl,  I got from you and yes he does have a nice arm ;)
BTW, can you translate Xiao Mai blog message above :) thx!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 11:15:30 am by Mayni »

Offline kelvin

• Mr Chopperman!!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jay Chou Studio
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 12:18:14 pm »
It looks like he could be ushering her to the exit.

@小麥MAI:杰兒對狗仔嗆:要嘛拍不到,要嘛就拍到背面,真不好意思,下次補一張正面的給你們,哈哈,還是因為我是賭神周潤發的兒子只能拍到背面,送你們一張賭神的背影!

Jay says to paparazzi, you got a photo of the back cos you needed it, I'm sorry, next time I'll post up a front facing one for you, haha, it's because I'm the God of Gambling Chow Yun Fat's son so you can only photograph my back, here's a pic of the God of Gambling's back!
The following users thanked this post: Mayni

Offline Mayni

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 01:40:05 pm »
Personally, I think who he's dating is his business. You can't help who you fall in love and if she make him happy, hey go for it.  As long as he keep producing good work, I'm behind him all the way ;)

I bet all the medias are ecstatic right now, because of this photo and the tabloid are probably selling like hot cake. This is a money shot for them. 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 01:46:43 pm by Mayni »

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 08:54:03 am »
http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5198071

25/08/2011
Jay Chou indirectly admits to relationship with Hannah Quinlivan

The pair was photographed in an intimate pose while on vacation in Europe

Jay Chou and Hannah Quinlivan

Rumour has it that Taiwanese singer Jay Chou and model Hannah Quinlivan have been in a relationship for some time now.

Last week, the pair reportedly travelled to Europe together. Jay had denied the allegation but a Hong Kong tabloid magazine published a shot of the couple at Marseille Port a few days ago.

According to the report, Jay started his 13-day vacation on August 8, while Hannah's holiday began from her birthday on August 12. On August 14 at about 5pm, Jay who was wearing a black beanie, appeared at Marseille Port with 18-year-old Hannah.

According to an eyewitness, while the pair was about to disembark from the ferry, Jay suddenly held out his right hand, lightly hugging Hannah from the back. He was seen in this intimate pose for awhile and finally let go of his hand when they were approaching the exit. After disembarking from the ferry someone who recognised Jay went to up to speak to the superstar, giving him a shock.

In response to the exposť, Jay posted on his microblog, "Either you missed it, or you get the back. I'm sorry. Next time, I'll give you something with a front view. Haha... Or perhaps I'm a descendant from the God of Gambler that you could only photograph my back."

However, Hannah's manager emphasised that Jay and her are "just friends", and added that as this was a personal trip, the model did not have an assistant travelling with her.

I don't have any problem with Jayannah.
If the chemistry is right and they make each other happy, go for it!

However, I think he shouldn't have to feel pressured by fans or media into confirming this or any relationship, until he or both of them are ready to do so.
So what if they are dating or just friends?
Yes, Jay's response seems a mite childish but we know he really HATES pappz, even after all these years and I guess he's just trying to beat them at their own game. ;)

« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 09:21:14 am by janl »
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

Offline Mayni

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 10:03:08 am »
Well this whole J-girl thing is OVER RATED anyway ;) But it is kinda fun talking about it ;) :joke-prop: lol........... Gossip don't you just love it  :evil-shifty:
The following users thanked this post: janl

Offline gre3n_mermaid

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 06:26:04 pm »
whoa, I can't have access to proper internet for a few days and suddenly we have a picture here? lol!

Jay should really learn, if I'm not mistaken, his pics with Patty were also taken when they were abroad. I already forgot where though..

I agree with Mayni that this picture can actually mean nothing aside that Jay is a gentleman. However, the fact that they went on a trip together means that they are close. Unless, they were there to shoot an MV or something, but it seems less likely to be that way.

No matter what, I still think that 18 is too young for him, but..
who am I to judge that for him?
When it seems that even Zhou mama doesn't have a problem with it. ^^
So, as usual, I'm gonna root for whoever girl Jay is dating ^^

Offline noreen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 06:46:48 pm »
Yup, I believe there must be something special on Hannah has that make Chou Mama also likes her. If not, how can she even join the tour to Paris. And the way Jay response to the media on the captured picture of him and Hannah just show that he really learned from the past and make fun on the media especially the paparazzi.

Offline janl

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 08:12:59 am »
Curiouser and curiouser!

Latest from xinmsn is that she wants to settle down with him too...!

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5202232

26/08/2011
Hannah Quinlivan wants to settle down with Jay Chou

The model reportedly told friends that she wants to get married and have children with Jay

It was previously reported that Jay Chou and his younger Eurasian girlfriend, Hannah Quinlivan, went on a vacation together.

After photos of their intimate gesture in France surfaced a few days ago, Jay had no choice but to indirectly admit to their relationship. Yesterday, Hannah's friend even revealed that the model, who just turned 18, had mentioned many times that she "wants to marry Jay," and even said that she "wants to have his children".

During Jay's concert in Hong Kong, the superstar openly fantasized: "when I have a child of my own, I will ask him to sing for you guys."

According to her friend, after Hannah got to know Jay, the model was said to have stopped appearing at company gatherings and also gave up her idea of getting a tattoo -- as Jay does not like girls with tattoos.

Hannah was said to be in doubt about getting a tattoo and asked for her friend's opinion. At that time, her friend told her, "It's ok if your boyfriend is younger, but if he's older, he wouldn't like it."

Hannah laughed after hearing the answer and agreed, "I don't think he would allow it," and gave up on her idea of getting one.

In response to the report, Hannah's management agency said, "She's already 18. We think it should be fine if her parents do not object to it [the marriage with Jay]."

Jay's recording company JVR Music, on the other hand, said, "No comments to baseless information from a friend."

So...will Jay get his wish to have his own brood fulfilled soon? ;)
And I wonder what Vincent and JR are thinking. ;))

« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 08:16:41 am by janl »
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。

The following users thanked this post: Mayni

Offline kelvin

• Mr Chopperman!!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jay Chou Studio
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2011, 03:46:13 pm »
Hannah's company really said that? Can't believe any company would do that as it usually damages their artists rep, although I suppose in this case it raises her rep as it's Jay.

I find the whole tattoo story a bit hilarious.

Offline Mayni

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2011, 05:18:26 pm »
You can't really believe what the media put out there. They tends to twist people words around to make the story sound more intriguing. This type of story is what making them money. They probably will write about anything just to drag this whole story out.

Offline DNAngel86

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 10:07:05 am »
Jayannah! hahahah! nice term! anyways, i wrote about this too. i don't think they're together and whatever she says is probably echoing the millions of Jay fangirls all over the world. besides, she's only 18 years old. Jay won't risk his career to go after a girl half his age.

here's my opinion piece. leave some comments! =)

http://leonhart90.blogspot.com/2011/09/jay-chou-and-hannah-quinlivan-opinion.html
The following users thanked this post: Mayni, PrincessTT

Offline janl

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 10:25:20 am »
Well-said on your blog, DNAngel86!

I think most of us here are taking all this Jayannah 'news' with a HUGE pinch of salt anyway.

"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。

Offline Emma

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2011, 08:14:42 am »
Okay, I usually don't post stuff on tabloid gossip but this one's irresistable:

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/cndy/2011-09/09/content_13654663.htm

It's quite a long article and has stuff about Lee Hom, Cecilia Cheung and Jaycee Chan but the most interesting is the bit at the bottom, so I'll just quote it here:

(an excerpt from www.chinadaily.com.cn/cndy/2011-09/09/content_13654663.htm dated 9th September 2011)

"Someone who may have found a wife is Jay Chou, the biggest star in China and now a Hollywood actor. Though he never admits to having girlfriends he has been pictured with the 18-year-old model Hannah Quinlivan, romancing her in Paris. She was quoted by Apple Daily as saying she wants to get married immediately. "Now!"

Chou, 32, has been warned. "

:happy-laughing: Yes, he has.