The Multistars Forum, NTS and JCS will be closing down soon!

Author Topic: Jayannah?!? ;)  (Read 11761 times)

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
Re: Jayannah?!? ;)
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 01:19:23 pm »
Here's more fuel to add to the Jayannah fire from another 'fave' source:

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5246346

08/09/2011
Hannah Quinlivan ready to marry Jay Chou

The model was all nods when asked about a possible marriage with the Asian superstar

Speaking at a jewelry exhibition yesterday, 18-year-old model and Jay Chou's alleged new squeeze Hannah Quinlivan clarified her relationship with Jay, insisting that the two are simply "good friends".

"We mostly communicate in Mandarin, and I slept alone during our trip in France," said Hannah, when asked to give details about her alleged vacation with Jay in August.

She added that two persons can only be seen as a couple when they "hold hands."

When asked if she would only admit to her relationship with Jay, should they be caught red-handed, Hannah did not respond, but pleaded reporters to let her off.

However, when asked about her thoughts on marriage, Hannah readily answered, "I'm OK (and ready for it) now!"

Hannah reportedly boarded a cab to an underground car park after the event ended, where she was then picked up by a luxurious white Infiniti FX35 sedan car. The car, which is estimated to value at NT$2 million (S$840,000) was said to belong to Jay.

In response to the issue, Jay's managing company JVR Music expressed, "The car was neither Jay's nor ours; we do not know who was at the carpark that day."

"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。
I'm not a doctor nor a magician, but I can make the music come alive."

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

and https://www.facebook.com/jaychoudiaoness

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 07:04:55 am »
.....and the Saga continues, as according to xinmsn:

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5274184

15/09/2011
Jay Chous friends play chaperon to Hannah Quinlivan

The Asian superstar sent his good friends to chauffeur his girlfriend around

Following Jay Chou and Hannah Quinlivan's recent vacation at France together, members of the media discovered that the Taiwanese multi-hyphenate enlisted the help of his good friends to chauffeur Hannah around.

Last Wednesday (Sep 7), a reporter caught Jay's friend, Mark, driving the singer's 'beloved white car' and using it to pick Hannah up. That's not all, two nights ago, Xue Gao -- another one of Jay's friends -- was also spotted sending Hannah home from the dance studio.

On Tuesday, Hannah was seen carrying her dinner and decked in a pair of jeans, a loose blouse, heavy makeup as she took a cab to a dance studio in the Eastern District of Taipei.

At the beginning of her dance practice, the model started out stiff and unnatural but soon loosened up as began to dance to Korean girl group Girls' Generation's 'Mr. Taxi'.

After her warm-up, the model later took off her blouse and revealed her voluptuous figure under her white tight-fitting spaghetti-strapped shirt.

After the dance studio closed, the model left in another of Jay's priced vehicle - a grey car which was already parked outside the studio. Using her friends as her cover, the 18-year-old board the car swiftly and fled from the scene.

In a bid to throw the paparazzi off their tracks, the grey car circled around the area, flouted traffic rules and was even caught in a traffic jam.

When reporters went up to take photographs, they realised that the driver was not Jay but his good friend Xue Gao.

Responding to this incident, Jay said, "It's so pitiful. You either got our back views or my friends. The paparazzi must be feeling sour. A word for you, observe carefully if I'm in the car next time."

Many speculated that his response this time seemed to indirectly hint at his relationship with Hannah.
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

The following users thanked this post: fluffythepen

Offline Teemeah

• Jay Chou is a true genius!
  • Supporting Jay in Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 09:49:23 am »
this really seems like just another hype :)

音乐像水,空气,阳光一样重要.只要有音乐你就不寂寞!Music is just as important as water, air and sunshine. As long as you have music, you will never be lonely. -- Jay Chou.

Offline chie

• I'm just a music person
  • I love Jay and Show :)
    • View Profile
    • Support my story at Wattpad! Rewind fanfic
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2011, 07:02:44 pm »
another version of the story :) it seems they like to spiced up jay's life :))

Losing him was blue like Id never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met
But lovin

Offline janl

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2011, 01:15:04 pm »
http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5373363

07/10/2011
Hannah Quinlivan accepts Christianity for Jay Chous mum

The 18-year-old model is said to be one step closer to becoming Mrs J

It looks like model Hannah Quinlivan is serious about her relationship with Asian superstar Jay Chou.

When news of the singer dating 18-year-old Hannah first broke out, their relationship received mixed opinions from the general public, due to the 14-year age gap.

Contrary to earlier reports which stated that Jay and Hannah started dating earlier this year, it is understood that the couple have been dating each other for more than a year now.

Jay is known to be caring towards his young girlfriend and took her on a holiday to Europe during Hannah's 18th birthday, apart from writing her a song. The singer also frequently enlists the help of his friends to play chaperone to the model.

Not one to be picky about her son's girlfriend, Jay's mum will reportedly accept the girl for who she is, regardless of the girl's family background, occupation or her looks, so long as Jay loves her.

Recently, it was reported that the matriarch had only one tiny wish, and that is for her future daughter-in-law to be a Christian.

It is speculated that Jay, who is not pious person, has decided to accept Christianity, just like his mother, and hoped that Hannah will do the same.

According to one churchgoer, Jay brought Hannah to see a priest -- who went to Taiwan to preach -- and had him explain the doctrines to her and pray for her future.

The couple's actions was said to have moved Jay's mother.

"Hannah goes to church conscientiously and gets along with Jay's mother. Jay's mother also likes her a lot. Her position as Jay's girlfriend is secured," a mutual friend revealed.

Well, if this is indeed true...I'm happy for Jayannah too!! :)

And for an example of a similar relationship in Hollywood, think Sophia Loren and Carlo Ponti (the late).
Their age difference was even greater...22 years!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 01:43:55 pm by janl »
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。

Offline chie

• I'm just a music person
  • I love Jay and Show :)
    • View Profile
    • Support my story at Wattpad! Rewind fanfic
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2011, 07:21:16 am »
sometimes i wonder if jayannah are true.... but well, if they are really together, then i think it will be alright :)

Losing him was blue like Id never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met
But lovin

Offline janl

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2011, 09:07:07 am »
Haha...I juz read in another Chinese news snippet that Hannah said she was already baptised when young.

Keep watching this space!
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。

The following users thanked this post: chie

dizzy888

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2011, 07:27:44 pm »
The following users thanked this post: janl

Offline Emma

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2011, 03:50:43 am »
Haha...I juz read in another Chinese news snippet that Hannah said she was already baptised when young.

Keep watching this space!

Thanks for the info, janl, but curiously though, why does the article then mention that Hannah "had been baptised in a bid to please Jay's mother" if she was baptised already? Was she baptised twice then? What kind of church? Is it necessary to have it done twice?

Offline Teemeah

• Jay Chou is a true genius!
  • Supporting Jay in Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2011, 05:25:15 am »
Oh girls come on. these are all gossip magazines. it's not unusual that they write contradictory information :)
音乐像水,空气,阳光一样重要.只要有音乐你就不寂寞!Music is just as important as water, air and sunshine. As long as you have music, you will never be lonely. -- Jay Chou.

Offline Emma

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2011, 05:59:58 am »
Yes, I know that the information is sometimes misleading and contradictory, however there are times when the truth is printed out there... somewhere... and we just have to know where to find it. (Does this sound too much like the Jay-X-Files?  :icon_biggrin:)

Offline janl

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2011, 06:44:54 am »
I read these articles with a huge pinch of salt but they usually have a grain of truth somewhere...and I can quite believe that Mama Chou would be keen for any prospective daughter-in-law to be Christian.

As the late Steve Jobs said:

You can only connect the dots looking backward; not looking forward.

So right now, what we're doing is to have some fun collating whatever  info is out there here on this thread, so that when things have panned out in the end, we can all look back, join the dots and have a good laugh! :)

Keep watching this space!!
Looks like we have a few Jayannah stalkers amongst us...lolz!!

"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。

Offline Emma

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2011, 12:42:08 pm »
Thanks for the Jobs' quote, janl  :icon_biggrin:

Looks like we have a few Jayannah stalkers amongst us...lolz!!

Who? Who?  :happy-laughing:

dizzy888

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2011, 03:03:55 pm »
I found that link when I opened the stuff about them suing the developer....and it claims theres a photo???  I didn't see one...yet!!

Janl - I love when Steve said that, connect the dots and then further said do what you love, but I'm not sure if when he said live like you were gonna die tomorrow.  I would have rather he said, live life to the fullest each day.  But he truly did live life to the fullest and gave all that he got!!!
The following users thanked this post: janl

Offline janl

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2011, 08:49:20 pm »
And the Saga continues...

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5402510

Two days ago, it was reported that Taiwanese singer Jay Chou had toured Japan with his mother and rumoured girlfriend Hannah Quinlivan.

A large group of reporters gathered at Taiwan's international airport yesterday morning, waiting for Jay's return.

At 9.40am, the singer landed at the airport. His assistant was spotted pushing their luggage out from the customs checkpoint.

Several minutes later, Jay appeared in front of the media accompanied by his friends. The singer was decked in fashionable clothes and had a tidy hairstyle, unlike his usual low-profile airport get-up, which included a cap and mask.

His mother and Hannah were nowhere to be found.

When reporters asked if Hannah had returned to Taiwan with him, the singer replied, "Talk to me after you have photos."

He also refused to reveal his mother's whereabouts.

When Jay was probed if Hannah would participate in his new movie, Secret 2, Jay dodged the question and reminded the media, "Watch your steps. It is going to be funny if you trip and fall."

Jay almost boarded the wrong car, after shooting this reminder to the media. The singer headed straight to his recording company after leaving the airport.

When reporters approached Jay to ask about his relationship with Hannah again, the frustrated singer said, "Didn't I tell you to talk to me after you have a picture?"

It is believed that Jay took an earlier flight back to Taiwan for work, while Hannah and his mother will be taking a separate flight back.

I saw the vid of this encounter when Jay was ambushed by the pappz at the airport.
Thought he kept his cool pretty well.
There was also another vid of his Mum arriving later....she, too, kept her cool and did not say anything....good for her!

I'm not going to post the vids...it's very well reading about it but I feel kinda bad for Jay and his mum when I watched them.
I wonder why he doesn't juz use some exclusive VIP exit sometimes. :P

"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。

The following users thanked this post: chie