The Multistars Forum, NTS and JCS will be closing down soon!

Author Topic: Jayannah?!? ;)  (Read 11745 times)

Offline chie

• I'm just a music person
  • I love Jay and Show :)
    • View Profile
    • Support my story at Wattpad! Rewind fanfic
Re: Jayannah?!? ;)
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2011, 05:27:20 pm »
I'm loving this thread now :) I like jay when he always talking to media about the photos :)

Losing him was blue like Id never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met
But lovin

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2011, 10:09:03 am »
Here we go!!

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5421538

19/10/2011
Did Jay Chou and Hannah Quinlivan get married in Europe?

The singer reportedly secretly married his young model girlfriend in August and had been on his honeymoon when the pair was spotted in Japan recently

In August, singer Jay Chou toured Europe with girlfriend Hannah Quinlivan, celebrating the model's 18th birthday. The pair was even photographed hugging each other intimately at a pier.

Recently, it was rumoured that the pair had already registered for marriage when they were in Europe.

According to the report, in a previous interview, Jay mentioned that he would like to start a family in three years, while Hannah had also publicly admitted that she had thought about marriage. The pair, who had been dating for 10 months back then, had reportedly registered for marriage while in Europe.

An insider revealed that the couple had no plans to get married before they left for Europe. They had decided to tie the knot only after they arrived there.

"Hannah might be very young, but she understands what Jay wants and knows how to make Mrs Chou (Jay's mother) happy. Getting married [to Jay] is just a matter of time," the insider said.

When Jay was in Singapore for a performance recently, the singer suddenly asked to the audience, "Will you still listen to my songs, if I'm married?" as if to suss out his fans' reactions.

Jay later toured Japan with his mother and Hannah. However, the supposed honeymoon was cut short when a netizen spotted them.

Responding to the report, Jay's recording company said that they had "no idea" what was going on, but did not deny the report.

In other related news, several members of the public spotted Jay shooting a commercial yesterday. Despite having the venue surrounded by black cloth and tight security, it was said that the female lead of the commercial was Hannah.

Hmm...so JVR did not deny the report.....!

The plot thickens!!!

Stay tuned!!!!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 10:39:02 am by janl »
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。
I'm not a doctor nor a magician, but I can make the music come alive."

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

and https://www.facebook.com/jaychoudiaoness

Offline shammy12

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2011, 10:57:55 am »
Looks like Jayannah is true
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 10:59:28 am by shammy12 »

Offline chie

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2011, 11:53:39 pm »
Slowly and slowly i think that it is true :) I'm excited (if it is true) that they will film a commercial together. I want to watch that

But lovin

Offline Teemeah

• Jay Chou is a true genius!
  • Supporting Jay in Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2011, 04:39:01 am »
"an insider"... yeah that's always a good source to mention.... Ohh please.... Stop reading gossip columns. They make no sense. One of them writes they got married, the other says Hannah is willing to have babies without being married, and things like that. Halooooo. These are GOSSIPS. Don't take these for granted. I'll believe when I hear it from Jay's own mouth in a VIDEO interview or an official announcement from JVR, and not "paraphrased" by gossip columns.

my 5 cents.
音乐像水,空气,阳光一样重要.只要有音乐你就不寂寞!Music is just as important as water, air and sunshine. As long as you have music, you will never be lonely. -- Jay Chou.
The following users thanked this post: janl, chie

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2011, 07:07:59 am »
LOLZ...

from the horse's mouth for you, Teemeah, here's Jay himself refuting the marriage rumour:
Incidentally, I think Jay is also born in the Chinese zodiac year of the Horse...lol!

And the report which goes with this vid:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/1160613/1/.html

Jay Chou denies he had secretly married 18-year-old model
Posted: 20 October 2011 1340 hrs

TAIPEI: Taiwan singer-songwriter Jay Chou denied that he had secretly wed rumoured girlfriend, 18-year-old model Hannah Quinlivan recently in Europe, reported Taiwan media.

"Just got married!" Chou joked, when reporters caught up with him, while he was shooting a television commercial at a university in Taipei on Wednesday.

Then, as though he was worried the reporters would get the wrong idea, Chou immediately blurted out, "No such thing!"

Although Chou has confirmed that they are not married, Chou declined to speak further about his rumoured relationship with Quinlivan.

When asked if he is attracted to the attractive Taiwan-Australian Quinlivan, the 32-year-old star said, "I will not answer this question", before getting into his car to leave.

Quinlivan's manager responded to queries about the model by saying that she did not read the reports which alleged that Quinlivan had recently become Mrs Chou, though she noted that "there isn't a 'no marriage' clause in the company's contracts".

One of the biggest stars in Taiwan, Chou's love life had always been closely watched by the Taiwan tabloid media, but has come under intense scrutiny in recent months, following Chou's repeated taunts.

-CNA/ha
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 07:47:59 am by janl »
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

Offline chie

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2011, 08:29:09 am »
for some reasons, I somehow believe that they did not have an affair because of course, I want to hear it coming from jay's mouth :) but at the back of my mind, It's alright if they are together :) I just wish them both happiness.

PS. But still I want to enjoy Jay in being single, because I'm only a fan of him earlier this year. I wanna follow his "being single life" before he gets married or whatsoever.

I'll stop my rant now :) As long as he will make good music, he is still the best for me :)

But lovin

dizzy888

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2011, 07:44:43 pm »
Can someone translate this...it may be kinda last month, but just curious as to what she is saying???
Thanks!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KciMyzLzVjA#!

Offline janl

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2011, 06:59:41 am »
Ok...time to catch up on the Jayannah Saga, after all the excitement over the new songs and album:

Jay smiles and accepts blessings

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5428231

Jay denies marriage rumour

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5446044\

Jayannah sighting in restaurant with Mama Chou and friends

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5455910

Hannah rejects participation in popular variety show
(probably advised agains it by Jay, as the hosts would probably 'kill' her with their sharp-witted questions!)

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5461254
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。

Offline chie

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2011, 06:12:28 pm »
they are spotted again! haha. I wonder when the paparazzi will be able to take a picture of jay in front view? Just kidding :)

But lovin

Offline fluffythepen

• ♥♪LOVE JAY, LOVE MUSIC♪♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2011, 11:38:47 pm »
my mom is believing the married story. So is my friend. ._.'

Offline chie

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2011, 07:42:22 am »
my mom is believing the married story. So is my friend. ._.'

i dunno, but i dont think that the rumor about the married thing are true, but for me, one thing is for sure :) i think that their relationship are true :) they are already in it.

haha. im just waiting for jay to speak it out :)

But lovin

Offline gre3n_mermaid

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2011, 09:33:27 pm »
Oh nooo..
As much as I try to be neutral and indifferent about 'Jayannah', I just can't help coming back to check the updates..
XD

Offline chie

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2011, 09:46:01 pm »
Oh nooo..
As much as I try to be neutral and indifferent about 'Jayannah', I just can't help coming back to check the updates..
XD

same here :) haha. I just love talking about them, on what will happen to their story haha.
But it is only some rumors and gossips, well who knows about their real status :))
Even my friends are loving this story :)

But lovin

Offline janl

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2011, 06:13:03 am »
Don't worry....your faithful Jayannah stalker is still here, with the updates from xinmsn.
I find their news more well-reported and readable.

Jay dedicates song to ex-lover
with small mention of Hannah at the end

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5471504

NB: I don't for a moment believe he wrote it with Jolin in mind (and he refuted that too in another recent interview...trust me on this!).

Jay books movie theatre for Hannah

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5480736

So sweet of him! It's not in the article but they were apparently watching Real Steel....I LOVED that movie!! :)

Personally, I think Jayannah exists. :))

"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。