Welcome to the Multistars Forum, if you're new make sure to read the rules and remember to introduce yourself! Remember to Like us on Facebook!

Author Topic: Nic On America's Next Top Model!  (Read 4138 times)

Offline sugoinana

• View Profile
Nic On America's Next Top Model!
« on: May 10, 2012, 12:35:12 pm »
Just in case you don't know what ANTM is, it's an american reality show where rookie models compete to be the best. Hosted by Tyra Banks.. Its now on its 18th season. each season the top 5 or 6 girls get to travel to another country. This year they're in Macau!

Nic was invite to host  a challenge in their recent episode. He teaches the top 5 some simple fighting stunts! The winner of this challenge will return to hong kong to be filmed in his mv! first i want to say i was a little insulted when Ms Jay (their runway coach/host) introduced Nic as a NEWLY pop star and famous actor... -_- we all know how long nic's been in the entertainment industry >.< Second, it was just so exciting on my part to see him on TV ^^

Anywho~ please watch it if you have the chance! Nic is hotter than ever and his english is amazing!! Sorry i dont have a link~ but its season 18 ep 10 titled Nicholas Tse! :3

Offline sherlyn08

• Thank u 4being more than an idol :)
    • View Profile
Re: Nic On America's Next Top Model!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 03:39:31 am »
Yup!!! he is hot!!! i watched him and he is so multi-talented he can even comment on their pose despite modelling world is not really his type of business. His English is superb! and he is very professional :)

Really proud of him!!

Offline karbo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 06:31:19 pm »
I have never been interested in ANTM, but earlier this year I learned that Nic was going to be a guest judge during Cycle 18. Finally finding out that it would be Ep.10. Talk about A-N-T-I-C-I-P-A-T-I-O-N !! I watched the ep. twice on TV and recorded it as well. Nic was fabulous, though I wish the show had given more depth to Nic's bio. They didn't do justice to his impressive credentials. Nic's English is still excellent though he has been back in HK so many years.

Nic's segment of the show where the girls learned a fight sequence and then acted out a short scene with him was amazing (best part of the show). Though he didn't say a lot during the judging segment, Nic made some observant comments. It was very funny that even Tyra was 'drooling' over Nic saying how 'fine' he is :-)

Nic has done his fair share of magazine photo shoots; I wonder how the judges would have rated him ;-)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:38:24 pm by karbo »

Offline teanii

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 08:38:54 pm »
I've heard of ANTM and never watched it. After seeing the episode that Nic filmed, I was laughing nonstop. I didn't notice that his introduction was a bit off because I was laughing so hard at the stunt man and Sophie practicing their moves. And of course, Nic smacking the stunt men with an umbrella. I'm mostly surprised at how he managed to pick back up on his English since he's been living in HK for a long time and some of it must have deteriorated. 

Offline karbo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 11:19:22 pm »
Nic's English is very good. Remember in April, he gave his entire (1 hour+) talk at HKUST to launch their Asian Leadership Series in English. He was articulate and funny.

Offline teanii

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 08:22:20 am »
Granted I haven't been keeping up his more recent news, but I know where you're getting at. I do agree his English is articulate and good. But his last interview that was in English, I saw was on one of his movies. I can't remember which one, but I used to see it online somewhere and his English then was articulate but there were times where he couldn't find the right words. 

It happened to me, except in my case, it's hard for me to converse with my friend in Cantonese since I haven't spoken it for a few months so I can't find the right words and end up repeating myself a little.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:26:40 am by teanii »

Offline karbo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 08:34:48 pm »
Granted I haven't been keeping up his more recent news, but I know where you're getting at. I do agree his English is articulate and good. But his last interview that was in English, I saw was on one of his movies. I can't remember which one, but I used to see it online somewhere and his English then was articulate but there were times where he couldn't find the right words. 

It happened to me, except in my case, it's hard for me to converse with my friend in Cantonese since I haven't spoken it for a few months so I can't find the right words and end up repeating myself a little.

I am thinking you mean the English 'interview' Nic did when he was promoting Beast Stalker...To me it was rather incoherent and he didn't seem sure what he wanted to say. Of course we don't what transpired behind the scenes to cause this  :icon_confused:

Offline teanii

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 07:02:09 am »
I think that's the one. Oh, I see. Well it's good to have him back.