Welcome to the Multistars Forum, if you're new make sure to read the rules and remember to introduce yourself! Remember to Like us on Facebook!

Author Topic: Confirmed Opus 12 Tracklist  (Read 2172 times)

Offline shammy12

• View Profile
Confirmed Opus 12 Tracklist
« on: December 24, 2012, 05:02:00 am »
1)四季列車
2)手語
3)公公偏頭痛
4)明明就
5)傻笑
6)比較大的大提琴
7)愛你沒差
8)紅塵客棧
9)夢想啟動
10)大笨鍾
11)哪裡都是你
12)烏克麗麗

All the songs will be played on the 27th on HitFm starting 9am (it says 9pm on HitFM's site but I guess it means 9am as it has 9pm twice.

http://www.hitoradio.com/newweb/829hitpoint
The following users thanked this post: Emma, janl, chie

Offline chie

• I'm just a music person
  • I love Jay and Show :)
    • View Profile
    • Support my story at Wattpad! Rewind fanfic
Re: Confirmed Opus 12 Tracklist
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 09:55:07 am »
will you translate it in english? haha. can't understand it.. but thanks for the info :)))

Losing him was blue like Id never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met
But lovin

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 09:56:57 am »
This is from google translate.

01. Train Four Seasons (Si Ji Lie Che)
02 Sign Language (Shou Yu)
03. Grandfathers migraine (Gong Gong Pian Tou Tong)
04. Obviously on (Ming Ming Jiu)
05. Giggle (Sha Xiao)
06 large cello (Bi Jiao Da De Da Ti Qin)
07 love you no difference (Ai Ni Mei Cha)
08 Red Dust Hostel (Hong Chen Ke Zhan)
09. Dreams start (Meng Xiang Qi Dong)
10 Big Ben (Da Ben Zhong)
Where are you (Na Li Dou Shi Ni)
12 Ukulele (Wu of Ke Li Li)

Now i'm very worried. The fake tracklist sounded better. The majority of these tracks titles sound like they will be slow songs.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 10:05:18 am by jaychoufanatic »

The following users thanked this post: janl, Alison Tristram

Offline silzpong

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 10:35:17 am »
@jaychoufanatic
I see you're a fans of his hip hop songs? Hahaha
But as you know I'm more a ballad person.. So, I'm happier with this titles. Hahaha
Hopefully it's contains lots of beautiful ballads

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 10:54:49 am »
@jaychoufanatic
I see you're a fans of his hip hop songs? Hahaha
But as you know I'm more a ballad person.. So, I'm happier with this titles. Hahaha
Hopefully it's contains lots of beautiful ballads
Yep, I thought his On The Run album was his worst because of too many ballads. His fast songs are where all his creativity and imagination comes out. And it's not just ballads that disappoint me... If an album is too sentimental and lovey dovey, then that ruins it as well. That's why Ye Hui Mei, and Common Orange Jasmine were so great. He kept the love songs and ballads to a minimum. Ballads and love songs for me = zzzzzzzzzzzz
If people want all love songs, why not listen to Justin Bieber or Kpop? lol
Maybe I sound arrogant, but i'm just speaking my mind.

Anyways... I was really hoping for at least one track like Twilight's Chapter Seven or Youth That Ends War. Without that hip hop + classical feel, or even rock, it isn't a Jay Chou album to me. He has yet to show his dark side in this album. Hopefully it'll show up. The eunuch song is sounding like it'll be good though. Looking forward to hearing that one.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 11:25:26 am by jaychoufanatic »

Offline silzpong

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 11:31:15 am »
Well I don't like bieber and K-pop ballads.. They are too typical and nothing special (no offense to their fans)
For me, Jay Chou's ballad is so touching as if he puts all his feeling to the songs. The first Jay's song I heard is qi li xiang and I fell inlove right away.. And I know that I'll love his songs for a lonnngggg time.

So, take a note that I love Jay's ballad, not just any ballad songs. There are lots of ballad and slow songs by other artits but I don't love it as much as Jay's songs.. :)

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2012, 11:53:48 am »
Well I don't like bieber and K-pop ballads.. They are too typical and nothing special (no offense to their fans)
For me, Jay Chou's ballad is so touching as if he puts all his feeling to the songs. The first Jay's song I heard is qi li xiang and I fell inlove right away.. And I know that I'll love his songs for a lonnngggg time.

So, take a note that I love Jay's ballad, not just any ballad songs. There are lots of ballad and slow songs by other artits but I don't love it as much as Jay's songs.. :)

True. I'm not asking for much, maybe just like 3 or 4 fast songs(not counting Cello), then I wouldn't care if the rest of the songs were ballads. But an album with mostly ballads and 1 or 2 fast songs just doesn't seem fair. Novmeber's Chopin had a perfect balanced mix of fast and slow songs.

Offline Studio Era

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2012, 11:57:20 am »
Well the Gong Gong thing is a fast song. :P
Life is a Self Directed and Acted Creation.

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2012, 12:11:07 pm »
Well the Gong Gong thing is a fast song. :P
Yeah that's 1 so far. I'm not even gonna get my hopes up for this album anymore. I'm preparing myself for disappointment. Expect the worst and hope for the best right?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 12:13:00 pm by jaychoufanatic »

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2012, 02:28:40 pm »
I think Track 11 is more like "You are everywhere".

Jay did say he would have a few more love ballads in this album but I think there's still room for more upbeat songs too, even if he does that.

As for his 'dark side', I have a feeling he may have 'lost' it already, judging by how happy he seems to be in recent times. :)
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。
I'm not a doctor nor a magician, but I can make the music come alive."

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

and https://www.facebook.com/jaychoudiaoness

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2012, 02:51:48 pm »
I think Track 11 is more like "You are everywhere".

Jay did say he would have a few more love ballads in this album but I think there's still room for more upbeat songs too, even if he does that.

As for his 'dark side', I have a feeling he may have 'lost' it already, judging by how happy he seems to be in recent times. :)

hmm? his last album actually had a few darker songs. Exclamation mark, Ecstacy, and Piano Injury. Though I feel that Exclamation Mark and Piano Injury were lacking something. With Exclamation Mark it was lacking an actual melody in the chorus. With Piano Injury it just sounded repetitive and I didn't like the fact that it was an adaptation. Ecstacy was fantastic though.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 02:58:06 pm by jaychoufanatic »

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2012, 02:55:50 pm »
Hmm...maybe our concepts of 'dark side' differ. ;)
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。
I'm not a doctor nor a magician, but I can make the music come alive."

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

and https://www.facebook.com/jaychoudiaoness

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2012, 03:00:14 pm »
Hmm...maybe our concepts of 'dark side' differ. ;)

well what's your definition of "dark side"?

Offline shammy12

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2012, 07:54:34 pm »
There are quite a few fast songs in On the Run, I think it's half and half actually. Although I can't say I really enjoy the fast songs in that album though. However, recently I'm starting to like the Cowboy song.

I know what you mean Janl, Jay does seem to be doing a lot more happy songs. Although I do enjoy dark songs like Ecstacy and Piano a little bit more.

Jay also said there will be more songs with "特别风格", I don't know if this is a good thing but lets sit and wait for the 27th 1am GMT.  :D

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2012, 08:19:59 pm »
There are quite a few fast songs in On the Run, I think it's half and half actually. Although I can't say I really enjoy the fast songs in that album though. However, recently I'm starting to like the Cowboy song.

I know what you mean Janl, Jay does seem to be doing a lot more happy songs. Although I do enjoy dark songs like Ecstacy and Piano a little bit more.

Jay also said there will be more songs with "特别风格", I don't know if this is a good thing but lets sit and wait for the 27th 1am GMT.  :D

what is 特别风格?