Welcome to the Multistars Forum, if you're new make sure to read the rules and remember to introduce yourself! Remember to Like us on Facebook!

Author Topic: 2 min PREVIEW of another 3 songs from Opus 12.  (Read 1098 times)

Offline noreen

• View Profile
2 min PREVIEW of another 3 songs from Opus 12.
« on: December 24, 2012, 11:45:29 pm »
梦想启动

哪里都是你

爱你没差

The following users thanked this post: magictiuperman, janl

Offline zerox

• View Profile
Re: 2 min PREVIEW of another 3 songs from Opus 12.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 01:51:40 am »

周杰伦 - 傻笑 (120s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQMINQYTd_U

周杰伦 - 乌克丽丽 (120s) Ukelele
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOHGiwwl1Ms

周杰伦 - 四季列车 (120s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P5mVpfaDNc
The following users thanked this post: gre3n_mermaid, janl

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 02:16:34 am »
these songs gave me chills O_O

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 05:09:43 am »
Omg...those songs are sooo goood!!

I think that's Cindy on Giggle!
Very nice!!!

This album IS all kinds of AWESOME!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 05:13:05 am by janl »
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。
I'm not a doctor nor a magician, but I can make the music come alive."

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

and https://www.facebook.com/jaychoudiaoness

Offline silzpong

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 08:20:37 am »
I know I'm gonna love this album!! Those songs are amazing! I think Jay puts more "Pop" to this album, compare to his old albums which have very strong RnB feel, like ye qu, xing qing, xin yu, cai hong, qi li xiang, qing tian, etc. I kinda miss those type of songs.. But maybe it's just my thinking.. Haha

Still I want to hear something like Ye Qu which blew me away with the amazing melody! It's one of his TOP song. :)

But so far so good.. This album is awesome! Jay sure knows what he's doing ;)

Offline kuso

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 08:51:50 am »
This album people will like, but probably won't have many songs that will become classic signature Jay songs.

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 10:55:11 am »
I know I'm gonna love this album!! Those songs are amazing! I think Jay puts more "Pop" to this album, compare to his old albums which have very strong RnB feel, like ye qu, xing qing, xin yu, cai hong, qi li xiang, qing tian, etc. I kinda miss those type of songs.. But maybe it's just my thinking.. Haha

Still I want to hear something like Ye Qu which blew me away with the amazing melody! It's one of his TOP song. :)

hmm, it's different than any other pop i've ever heard. i would hate to put these songs in the pop category. the songs should be in a category of their own called Chouism.

Offline silzpong

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 08:25:40 pm »

hmm, it's different than any other pop i've ever heard. i would hate to put these songs in the pop category. the songs should be in a category of their own called Chouism.

I don't mean the songs are in the pop category, I actually mean that those song has more pop feel this time than RnB feel like his previous songs :)
Of course it still has Jay Chou's touch in it.. Which make them different than another artist song.
Btw I like your term Chouism! Yes I think all his song should be put in Chouism category! haha

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2012, 08:55:15 pm »

I don't mean the songs are in the pop category, I actually mean that those song has more pop feel this time than RnB feel like his previous songs :)
Of course it still has Jay Chou's touch in it.. Which make them different than another artist song.
Btw I like your term Chouism! Yes I think all his song should be put in Chouism category! haha
His songs have had more of a pop feeling rather than r&b ever since like... On The Run album. Actually r&b is still pop.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 08:57:08 pm by jaychoufanatic »

Offline magictiuperman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2012, 03:04:58 am »
Thanks form posting :) 12 new works must be great. all songs are awesome!!! Jay Chou rocks ^^