Welcome to the Multistars Forum, if you're new make sure to read the rules and remember to introduce yourself! Remember to Like us on Facebook!

Author Topic: Four Seasons Train 四季列车  (Read 1866 times)

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
Four Seasons Train 四季列车
« on: December 26, 2012, 10:08:46 pm »
Here's the link...omg, it's classic Jay!

"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。
I'm not a doctor nor a magician, but I can make the music come alive."

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

and https://www.facebook.com/jaychoudiaoness
The following users thanked this post: j0yceann

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
Re: Four Seasons Train 四季列车
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 10:14:10 pm »
HUH???? damnit, why is the song so short? disappointed now :( I'm seriously pissed, this was one of my favorites when I was listening to the previews. the whole song is only 40 seconds longer than the preview. wtf Jay?
this song and the Eunuch one are less than 3 minutes long.
Hopefully Ukulele and Dreams Start are longer... cuz the ballads in this album are long, but they're boring.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 10:28:00 pm by jaychoufanatic »

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 10:18:47 pm »
I think they'll be broadcasting all the songs throughout the day so when the full version is out, me or someone else will post here. :)
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 10:24:54 pm »
I think they'll be broadcasting all the songs throughout the day so when the full version is out, me or someone else will post here. :)

this isn't the full version?

Offline janl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 10:26:36 pm »

Hmm...I guess it was.

It may be short but it's still good, right?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 10:28:32 pm by janl »
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 10:28:29 pm »

Hmm...I guess it was.

i think im gonna shoot myself now. and what was the point of releasing a 2 minute preview of the song and then releasing the full song which is A FULL WHOPPING 40 seconds longer...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 10:30:11 pm by jaychoufanatic »

Offline janl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2012, 10:30:10 pm »

Hmm...I guess it was.

i think im gonna shoot myself now

No, you're not.

There are still more songs to go.
And if you shoot yourself now, you would never know what other goodies there are.

And for all you know, there's actually more to the song than that; I really believe so.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 10:32:00 pm by janl »
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2012, 10:31:15 pm »

Hmm...I guess it was.

i think im gonna shoot myself now

No, you're not.

There are still more songs to go.
And if you shoot yourself now, you would never know what other goodies there are.

I've already heard 2 minute previews of the rest of the album, i can pretty much predict the "other goodies"

Offline janl

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2012, 10:33:09 pm »
Suit yourself.

I'm gonna enjoy OPUS 12 no matter what. :)
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2012, 10:33:52 pm »
Suit yourself.

I'm gonna enjoy OPUS 12 no matter what. :)

and i'm giving up on life :p

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2012, 11:35:21 pm »
another complaint i have is that u can barely hear his voice except for the rap part at 1:30, which is probably the highlight of the song. In Twilight's chapter 7 u can hear his voice nice and clear throughout the whole song. and it's over 3 and a half minutes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFqMuBFW4EM
is jay getting lazy? or is he just too busy?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 11:38:43 pm by jaychoufanatic »

Offline silzpong

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 04:07:41 am »
it's true that this song is too short. :(
But if you think of it, some of Jay's fast songs are short. Sailor afraid of water is just 2:39 long, snake dance, ninja, goddess of race, all of them are less than 3 minutes.

About the 2 minutes preview, it was not official released, the songs were leaked. So the preview has nothing to do with Jay or JVR. And if you compare it to Twilight Chapter Seven, yes they both rap songs, but the tempo are slightly different, Twilight has really slow tempo even the rap part is slow, so of course it will be longer :)

Even if it's short, I still enjoy this song. Maybe if he add a bridge and then repeat the chorus one more time at the end, it will be better? Just my opinion.. :D

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 04:31:12 am »
it's true that this song is too short. :(
But if you think of it, some of Jay's fast songs are short. Sailor afraid of water is just 2:39 long, snake dance, ninja, goddess of race, all of them are less than 3 minutes.

About the 2 minutes preview, it was not official released, the songs were leaked. So the preview has nothing to do with Jay or JVR. And if you compare it to Twilight Chapter Seven, yes they both rap songs, but the tempo are slightly different, Twilight has really slow tempo even the rap part is slow, so of course it will be longer :)

Even if it's short, I still enjoy this song. Maybe if he add a bridge and then repeat the chorus one more time at the end, it will be better? Just my opinion.. :D
yeah, i've accepted the fact that it's a not a very long song now.. i'll just have to keep it on repeat. and the thing is that it IS a good song, i wouldn't of been complaining if the song sucked : )

Offline shammy12

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 08:26:37 am »
Yeah, I wish these two fast songs were longer aswell. I really like that part starting at 1:12 though, it sounds familiar but not sure where I've heard it.

Offline Studio Era

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 11:37:18 am »
Fast songs are always short. :P
Life is a Self Directed and Acted Creation.