Welcome to the Multistars Forum, if you're new make sure to read the rules and remember to introduce yourself! Remember to Like us on Facebook!

Author Topic: [24/01/2013] Lyrics to Director Chou's "Eunuchs Tend To Have Headaches" appear in exam  (Read 763 times)

Offline kelvin

• Mr Chopperman!!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jay Chou Studio
Translator: Ho (http://jaychoustudio.com)
Source: Chinatimes

Jay Chou in new MVJay Chou cutting hair

The MV for Jay Chou's new song "Eunuchs Tend To Have Headaches" has hit 3.9 million views on YouTube, a few days ago netizens posted on YouTube, saying they saw the lyrics to "Eunuchs Tend To Have Headaches" in the history exam, "it made my brain fill up with scenes from the MV, I forgot all the history."

A high school in Mainland China used his birthday for an English exam, "I know Jay Chou's birthday is __ January 18th. He was born __ 1979." It assesses students on prepositions, the answers are on and in. Jay's company JVR said, in the past they often saw Director Chou's lyrics in literary exams, "It's the first time seeing them in English and history."

Director Chou recently plugged the song "Love You No Different", it describes the parting of lovers in death, the female lead at the end dies of illness, the drama is sad, but apart from directing it Director Chou was full of fun, he felt the colleague playing the guitarist in the MV didn't have a cool enough hairstyle, so he took some scissors and cut his hair there and then, after he was finished he asked "Are you happy"? The colleague gave him the thumbs up, he felt so proud, actually he's cut over 20 people's hair, some people uploaded photos straight after getting it cut, they felt very honoured to have their hair cut by Director Chou, there were also some that questioned his skills, before he started cutting they declined his kind gesture.
The following users thanked this post: janl, Studio Era, chie

Offline jingling

• View Profile
Wow, it's on the history exam already?! The song came out for less than a month xp

Offline phoebepen

• View Profile
haha. jay just can't resist involving in all aspect of his team - including cutting their hair!

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
WAHAHAHAHA!!!
I wish my exam papers had had such fun questions too!
I wonder if the students burst out laughing when they saw the lyrics?!?!
Definitely would make anyone forget all their history, such is the power of his MV! ;)
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。
I'm not a doctor nor a magician, but I can make the music come alive."

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

and https://www.facebook.com/jaychoudiaoness

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
Afore-mentioned English exam paper question:

"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。
I'm not a doctor nor a magician, but I can make the music come alive."

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

and https://www.facebook.com/jaychoudiaoness
The following users thanked this post: jingling

Offline Studio Era

• View Profile
LOL. So, even the test makers are Jay fans eh? XD
Life is a Self Directed and Acted Creation.