The Multistars Forum, NTS and JCS will be closing down soon!

Author Topic: Official 13th Album Thread  (Read 15241 times)

Offline kuso

• View Profile
Re: Official 13th Album Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2014, 08:34:43 pm »
I wish he starts mumbling again

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2014, 10:56:35 pm »
I wish he starts mumbling again

He kind of did in Eunuch and Train of Four Season's from Opus 12.

Offline kuso

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2014, 05:17:02 am »
Hmm I guess you're right, just listened again and couldn't catch most of the words. I didn't really like Train, Eunuch was alright. But compared to something like Ninja or Orcs, I think there is just no comparison.

Offline dmonic bryan

• Stand Tall Like a Flag
    • View Profile
    • Come here!!
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 05:23:02 pm »
My friends..
there are a lot of complaints about his song this time ..
but let us think of some good songs which he had launched at Opus. there are so many. almost all, except "Four Season Train" (sorry for that). but I should admitting, if now his songs are didn't last-long anymore .. i mean just a few days we are getting bored with the song. and this situation never coming when he lived in his golden time.

I think it's because  2 of new albums that has been launch are colorless. Why? Because there's only one dark song. And the rest, is a disco songs, and there are some songs which similar like K-Pop at the intro. However, it doesn't so hurt to wait for the the new album, right? Just hold his "Surprise" word, then see what will he gonna do..  :happy-yeah:
Always think positivie - Joe.-

Offline kelvin

• Mr Chopperman!!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jay Chou Studio
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2014, 06:07:04 am »
Bad news guys, according to jaycn, the album has been delayed till July, apparently only 5 songs have been completed so far. No idea where they are getting their info but they are usually pretty clued up.

Offline dmonic bryan

• Stand Tall Like a Flag
    • View Profile
    • Come here!!
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2014, 06:18:56 am »
Bad news guys, according to jaycn, the album has been delayed till July, apparently only 5 songs have been completed so far. No idea where they are getting their info but they are usually pretty clued up.

Wahhh .. quite disappointing. But that's okay. maybe this is the album that he did with really seriously. it is good for not make a new one in a rush. pretty well.

Offline kuso

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2014, 03:18:58 pm »
Good..we're almost in April with absolutely no news of the new album which is supposedly going to be released in 1-2 months ??

Hopefully he takes his time and make a masterpiece and end what I'm calling "the lost periods" in terms of his music.

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2014, 02:53:58 am »
Hopefully at least 4 fast/dark songs this time like in the old days. I hope he doesn't go back to the style from his first 3 albums but the style he was doing from the early-middle of his career. Ye Hui Mei to November's Chopin. He was his best at that time. His creativity really blossomed.

Offline newjay

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2014, 05:37:25 am »
Is that Rooftop song going to be on the new album?

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2014, 12:19:05 am »

No, The Rooftop had it's own original soundtrack and You Are Everywhere was also on Opus 12( his album from 2012)

Besides that the song is old already. Jay wouldn't put almost a year old song in a new album. And if you're talking about You Are Everywhere, that song is over a year old because it was released at the end of 2012.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 12:22:37 am by jaychoufanatic »

Offline newjay

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2014, 10:01:02 am »

No, The Rooftop had it's own original soundtrack and You Are Everywhere was also on Opus 12( his album from 2012)

Besides that the song is old already. Jay wouldn't put almost a year old song in a new album. And if you're talking about You Are Everywhere, that song is over a year old because it was released at the end of 2012.

I'm talking about this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDBD6h8BWIc

It still may be possible.Besides wasn't All the Way North on the initial D soundtrack months before November's Chopin came out?

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2014, 08:48:09 pm »
That's because the Initial D soundtrack was for Japan. I really hope he doesn't put this song in the album. I want something new. His album needs more fast songs this time. I don't like the song that much. It sounds too generic. Maybe it's good to have on repeat if you're going to bed or something, like a lullaby. The melody sounds like it's from a Disney cartoon. If this album is full of ballads like Opus 12 was then I'm not buying it. I'll still be a huge fan of his older music and probably listen to his songs every day until I die but I won't support his new stuff anymore. I want the musical genius back.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 08:53:37 pm by jaychoufanatic »

Offline dmonic bryan

• Stand Tall Like a Flag
    • View Profile
    • Come here!!
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2014, 09:08:51 pm »
If this album is full of ballads like Opus 12 was then I'm not buying it.

Really fast to take that decision. I raise my words and ask you to wait just for 2 months anymore,  :happy-lolabove:  i think now jay still completing the song and make ready for july as the first plan of releasing schedule. I am sure there would be more dark song than previous, coz he knows what fans want,  :icon_cool: but if it still not.. yeah, we should admitting about meet a new Jay.. [Style]  :love-blushing:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 09:10:43 pm by dmonic bryan »

Offline kelvin

• Mr Chopperman!!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jay Chou Studio
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2014, 11:02:59 am »
According to a Jay fan group on weibo, Vincent apparently said Jay's making extra effort this year because he didn't release one last year. The album is 1/3 complete, there's 2 Chinese style songs. Take with a grain of salt, no official source.

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2014, 02:04:54 am »
According to a Jay fan group on weibo, Vincent apparently said Jay's making extra effort this year because he didn't release one last year. The album is 1/3 complete, there's 2 Chinese style songs. Take with a grain of salt, no official source.

Yes, Vincent said that at an event for Chinese culture last week.
I'll try and find the link.
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。
I'm not a doctor nor a magician, but I can make the music come alive."

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

and https://www.facebook.com/jaychoudiaoness