Welcome to the Multistars Forum, if you're new make sure to read the rules and remember to introduce yourself! Remember to Like us on Facebook!

Author Topic: Jay Chou Music Videos  (Read 1713 times)

Offline newjay

• View Profile
Jay Chou Music Videos
« on: March 27, 2014, 05:35:50 am »
Create A Page where all his MV's are listed and linked to offcial J youtube channel source if possible.Of course in chronological order by release date.

Offline kelvin

• Mr Chopperman!!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jay Chou Studio
Re: Jay Chou Music Videos
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 04:08:59 pm »
That's a good idea, I've thought about this before but never got around to doing it. It's on my to-do list.

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
Re: Jay Chou Music Videos
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 06:12:06 pm »
Create A Page where all his MV's are listed and linked to offcial J youtube channel source if possible.Of course in chronological order by release date.

If you look at the Jay Videos section, I actually tried to list his MVs according to albums.
But they were not the official versions and not in any chronological order as I didn't have all that information.

"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。
I'm not a doctor nor a magician, but I can make the music come alive."

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

and https://www.facebook.com/jaychoudiaoness