The Multistars Forum, NTS and JCS will be closing down soon!

Author Topic: [29/03/2014] Nicholas Tse wears pyjamas and steals headlines from Director Chou  (Read 2600 times)

Offline kelvin

• Mr Chopperman!!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jay Chou Studio
Translator: Ho (http://nicholas-tse.net)
Source: 163

Nicholas Tse in pyjamas

The most eye catching person at the QQ Music Awards held last night was Nicholas Tse who wore pyjamas, when presenting the award he occasionally wagged his tail next to Matilda Tao who is normally quick witted, everyone laughed.

During his interview, Nicholas Tse smiled saying he doesn't attend music award ceremonies very often, he wore something fun to relax everyone. When asked if he wore this at him? He smiled saying: "I wear this at home but I don't wear underwear."

WHen asked if Lucas had seen him wearing this, Nicholas Tse laughed running away. Joey Yung also revealed that Nicholas Tse originally brought a set for her to wear but because it was too hot she declined.
The following users thanked this post: karbo

Offline dmonic bryan

• Stand Tall Like a Flag
    • View Profile
    • Come here!!
uniqueness was succeed to beat handsomeness  :XXsunsmile:
Always think positivie - Joe.-

Offline karbo

• View Profile
Nic looked pretty darn cute channeling Sulley of Monsters Inc.  :grin:  What a fun thing to do. But I believe Nic was receiving two awards, not presenting. Matilda said he was so cute, she wanted to take him home...and then she picked up the tail a couple of times while Nic was trying to speak  :bow: