Welcome to the Multistars Forum, if you're new make sure to read the rules and remember to introduce yourself! Remember to Like us on Facebook!

Author Topic: [18/08/2014] Girls' Generation Seohyun confesses to Jay Chou  (Read 1326 times)

Offline kelvin

• Mr Chopperman!!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jay Chou Studio
[18/08/2014] Girls' Generation Seohyun confesses to Jay Chou
« on: August 18, 2014, 04:26:57 pm »
Translator: Ho (http://jaychoustudio.com)
Source: CZTV

Girls' Generation Seohyun confessed her love for Jay Chou

In the show there was a special segment "journey to finding love", Tony Leung, Alec Su, Boran Jing, Sun Yang, Jimmy Lin and Jay Chou were all included, before this Seohyun had revealed during the quick question and answer round that she liked men with fair eyes. But, during the selection segment she seemed to have a thing for Jay Chou: "When I watched Secret I especially liked you, I hope next time I come to Taiwan, I can have a chance to meet you!"

With this, both sets of fans started imagining, Seohyun's fans started by analysing the two's personalities: "Seohyun is very passionate, Director Chou is very cold, if they were together they would be perfect!" There were also fans who were more direct posting: "Director Chou playing the piano, Seohyun dancing while singing, such a beautiful scene!" Towards Seohyun's confession over the air, even though Jay Chou didn't respond, but Jay's fans expressed pity: "Seohyun's is so beautiful, they would definitely be good together, such a shame Director Chou is getting married!"

Offline keroshychou

• ♥周杰倫♥
  • m r & m r s . c h o u ♥
    • View Profile
Re: [18/08/2014] Girls' Generation Seohyun confesses to Jay Chou
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 02:51:03 pm »
Lol. SeoJay was my favorite couple.
And I made a fanfic of the two back in 2009.
Now it is coming true! Haha.

Kwai Lun Mei ♥ Jay Chou:]
banner credits: Aihra @ Soshified