Welcome to the Multistars Forum, if you're new make sure to read the rules and remember to introduce yourself! Remember to Like us on Facebook!

Author Topic: Two new songs!!! :D  (Read 3489 times)

Offline dmonic bryan

• Stand Tall Like a Flag
    • View Profile
    • Come here!!
Two new songs!!! :D
« on: November 20, 2014, 08:09:07 am »
what is your comment about those two songs? give me some review of your mind. it is sound better than last year?
Always think positivie - Joe.-

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
Re: Two new songs!!! :D
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 11:36:50 am »
Honestly thought Listen to Father sounded pretty boring and also sounded like a remix of a lot of his other ballads, and the chorus of the fast song sounded like another little kid's song. So far disappointed.  :mad-thumbsdn: He just sounds like ev everyone else now. The magic in his music is gone, unless he proves otherwise with the rest of the songs in the new album.

Offline jaychew90

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 02:40:09 pm »
any link to the two new songs??

Offline newjay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 06:30:50 am »
It's just a live performance,I have to wait for studio version to give proper judgement,as some songs live rendition sound like crap but album version a lot better.

Offline dmonic bryan

• Stand Tall Like a Flag
    • View Profile
    • Come here!!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 09:42:55 am »
Honestly thought Listen to Father sounded pretty boring and also sounded like a remix of a lot of his other ballads, and the chorus of the fast song sounded like another little kid's song. So far disappointed.  :mad-thumbsdn: He just sounds like ev everyone else now. The magic in his music is gone, unless he proves otherwise with the rest of the songs in the new album.

then I listen for more than twice.. I start like it. know the rhytm, and begin to singing. very meaningful. for the second song, you're right. but it's unique. I'm still waiting for another 10 songs. i'm sure those 2 songs are not the best coz he knows what should to do and still keep the surprise inside. ballad+dark rap song. I'm sure!

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 01:12:00 pm »

then I listen for more than twice.. I start like it. know the rhytm, and begin to singing. very meaningful. for the second song, you're right. but it's unique. I'm still waiting for another 10 songs. i'm sure those 2 songs are not the best coz he knows what should to do and still keep the surprise inside. ballad+dark rap song. I'm sure!

It's true that Jay always saves the best for last. So it's too early to say whether the album will be amazing or disappointing. I'm really wanting another album like November's Chopin. Or another album like Ye Hui Mei or Common Orange Jasmine. Those were his 3 best albums in my opinion but November's Chopin, to me, was his best masterpiece of all. From the compositions and lyrics to the album cover and pictures, everything about that album was beautiful.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 01:14:10 pm by jaychoufanatic »

Offline kelvin

• Mr Chopperman!!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jay Chou Studio
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 04:28:01 pm »

Offline dmonic bryan

• Stand Tall Like a Flag
    • View Profile
    • Come here!!
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 06:20:58 pm »
fnatic : hope so, brother.. :D

Offline kuso

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2014, 05:51:55 am »

It's true that Jay always saves the best for last. So it's too early to say whether the album will be amazing or disappointing.

I duno about that man. Not always the case.

Fragrant Rice for Capricorn was released first and I loved it, then the album came and I was dissappointed, filler songs like Wandering Poet, Uncle Joker, Sea of Flowers,Lan Ting.

I think for The Era Superman cant fly was released first and it was pretty good then the album was dissappointing with filler songs like Hostess, I Weep, Directed,Flight Diary.

Not sure what was released first for Exclamation, but the whole album was not even just dissappointing (My definition of dissapointment is 2-3 good songs that will make my playlist and rest forgetable), it was downright bad for me(not one song will be on my playlist).

Opus was only slightly better than Exclamation. Still only maybe 1 or 2 songs will make my playlist.

Offline dmonic bryan

• Stand Tall Like a Flag
    • View Profile
    • Come here!!
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2014, 07:45:33 am »
Actually it's only about our taste faced the genre of the songs.
Like The Era, the songs you dislike became my playlist in 2012 (i still remember it) expect Hip-Hop that today became my friends fav song in Bali :D How great! In exclamation mark, I only dislike the first songs (EM itself), but the others, yeah I like.. such as How Are You (my best friends as a musician said it's really sad songs, and the funny things he doesn't know the meaning LOL), Healling Dumplings, The Race, Sailor also princess syndrome that I hear more than a hundreds when play a game! So I think it's only about our taste to hear the genre. But I hope, when someone hear his songs, please don't listen it just for once, but twice, three, four, or five times until you find the uniquness of the songs.

Firstly I don't like Hip-Hop.. but I like it after..
Firstly I don't like Sailor.. but I like it after I watch the video and do a simple movement in the reff
and another songs such Bigger Cello, Four Sessions Train, ect. Also this hour, I begin to love Yangmingsha song. I can feel how this song invite me to dance and enjoy the music!

Hehe.. But it's up to you to always listen his songs how long.. but I'll always make my self love his song though I should hear it for a million times.  :happy-roll:  :wave:

Offline newjay

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2014, 11:46:42 pm »
When is the release date again?

And for those that have read the news regarding the album,do we know anything new other than a few months ago when he said there will be old style mix with Jay humor songs?

Offline dmonic bryan

• Stand Tall Like a Flag
    • View Profile
    • Come here!!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2014, 05:36:55 pm »
When is the release date again?

I don't know the date actually. But the month, yes in December.. LOL JVR still not announce it yet.