Welcome to the Multistars Forum, if you're new make sure to read the rules and remember to introduce yourself! Remember to Like us on Facebook!

Author Topic: [23/12/2014] Jay Chou to marry Hannah on the 18th of January next year, keeps proposal location a se  (Read 1392 times)

Offline kelvin

• Mr Chopperman!!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jay Chou Studio
Translator: Ho (http://jaychoustudio.com)
Source: UDN

Jay Chou confirms date of wedding

Jay Chou and Hannah have been going out for 3 years, Jay Chou was on Hit FM yesterday, at last he revealed that he will marry Hannah on his birthday on the 18th of January next year, netizens have uncovered secret messages for Hannah in his new album "Aiyo, Not Bad", Director Chou smiled "The netizens have great imagination".

He worked with wife-to-be Ariel Lin on the MV for new song "What Kind Of Man Are You", Director Chou admitted the pressure was great "I needed to take care of a lot of things, also other people's feelings", but when asked about his feelings before getting married, Director Chou changed the subject back to the MV. He denied proposing to Hannah in England, he said "I'm scared of being spotted filming the MV, let alone proposing".

The "JQ relationship" has come to fruition, you can see the two's dating progress from Director Chou's MVs in the past few years, the MV for new song "What Kind Of Man Are You", Director Chou took Hannah to Florence in Italy and Verona, the latter is the origin of Shakespeare's famous play "Romeo and Juliet", you can tell Director Chou has a romantic personality, taking Hannah on the romantic Shakespeare route.

In the last album, the MVs for "Obviously" and "Big Ben", Jay Chou took Hannah to England, the MV for "Obviously" was in Scotland's Edinburgh, "Big Ben" was in London, Director Chou was busy lip syncing the MV while Hannah stood by silently, at last she has ascended to the position of "Mrs J".

THe interesting thing is, Director Chou is good at writing love songs, yet the ending of his MVs are always breakups, they are very different from his own love life, with this he proves that he doesn't put his own love life into the songs, the sadness in the MV contrasts with the sweetness outside.
The following users thanked this post: janl

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
Full MV with English subs!

"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。
I'm not a doctor nor a magician, but I can make the music come alive."

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

and https://www.facebook.com/jaychoudiaoness