Welcome to the Multistars Forum, if you're new make sure to read the rules and remember to introduce yourself! Remember to Like us on Facebook!

Author Topic: Jay after marriage / 14th album  (Read 6640 times)

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
Re: Jay after marriage / 14th album
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2016, 11:19:53 pm »
Anyone care to talk about the new album?

Offline shammy12

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2016, 05:27:32 pm »
Yooooo, haven't been on for so long. Not the biggest fan of the new album to be honest. 告白氣球 is nice chilled song, really like the rapped part at the beginning. A few nice slow ballads as usual.

Haven't listened to the album much tbh. I'll give it a few more listens before I give a final verdict.

Offline YaJ

• why i do love jay so much
    • View Profile
    • http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm206/hooi19/08-JCS-Award-yaj.jpg
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2016, 09:18:09 pm »
where is his mermaid MV from his previous album ???? i gonna to sue him :grin:
i love 'mermaid' song pretty much. is much better than jjlin and vivian hsu *pat pat*

================

does this album much better than his 'ai yo, not bad' album ??

wanna to ask : does his 'hero' song is a theme song of a game ? lol

basically, 3~4 songs are pretty good from his new album .

bet 'turkey ice cream' : he and hannah had been honey moon,  hannah gonna to eat ice crea at the shop / street and etc :grin:

oh ya, where is his famous 'zhong guo feng' in this album ?_?
always listening to jay's songs.

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2016, 06:47:04 pm »
Yooooo, haven't been on for so long. Not the biggest fan of the new album to be honest. 告白氣球 is nice chilled song, really like the rapped part at the beginning. A few nice slow ballads as usual.

Haven't listened to the album much tbh. I'll give it a few more listens before I give a final verdict.
  Really? I thought Bedtime Stories, and Lover From The Past were awesome redemption songs for not having enough dark gothic style songs in recent albums like Opus. I still think there are too many slow ballads in this album and it really needs a classic Jay Chou style R&B song like Mermaid, or Sign Language(but without autotune). I really could do without the Zhong Guo Feng(the slow ones anyways). Those are really overrated to me and I think he's done enough of them to where they are starting to blend together and sound alike. I feel the same with his recent slow ballads. I think he is the best at doing gothic style rap with a bit of classical music, so songs like Casualties Of War, Twilight Chapter 7, Nocturne, In The Name Of The Father, and also the not too slow R&B love songs like Carnival, You Can Hear It, etc.. That is why Ye Hui Mei, Common Orange Jasmine, and November's Chopin all did so well. They all had a mix of those styles.