Welcome to the Multistars Forum, if you're new make sure to read the rules and remember to introduce yourself! Remember to Like us on Facebook!

Author Topic: Hollywood #2: Now you see me 2  (Read 8858 times)

Offline kuso

• View Profile
Re: Hollywood #2: Now you see me 2
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2015, 09:54:37 am »
1. This was taken recently I think = Great, how you know?
2. don't know where Jay is = Jay is still filming, so he spotted in LA --> more information check Jay Chou Diaoness FB. It is JanL's page.
3. he should be there = Why? He is too busy. He should remember the script and talk fluently, not taking photo and wasting time. I think he should in the movie, not in the photo. 
4. Even Keith Barry who's only an advisor is there = Who cares? Stop compare Jay with an advisor, Jay already take a photo with the director.  :wave:

1. Because it was just posted ??

2. Only shots of him in LA Chinatown and other places walking around with Hannah, no spots of him on movie set.filming.

3. Taking photo is not wasting time.

4. When its a proper photo (not someones phone snap) of ALL the cast and theres someone missing, who should be there as he should be filming with them at the moment, then there is something wrong.

Offline dmonic bryan

• Stand Tall Like a Flag
    • View Profile
    • Come here!!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2015, 09:57:16 pm »
Then I'll post my 10 years old now and someone will think it is new.. :D
For me, the important thing is Jay in the movie, not in the such an useless photo.. Just wait, don't predicted to much it can cause headache brother.
Always think positivie - Joe.-

Offline dmonic bryan

• Stand Tall Like a Flag
    • View Profile
    • Come here!!
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2015, 02:11:09 am »
Happy news for fans who still confused was Jay have much role in the movie or not..

https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/jay-chou-begins-filming-now-see-2-042100971.html

Review :
"...In the movie, Jay plays the role of an antique shop owner of whom Radcliffe's character Walter, meet while in Macau. It is expected that the two stars will be filming many scenes together."

Feel better now?  :happy-clinkglass:
Always think positivie - Joe.-

Offline kuso

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2016, 12:51:10 pm »
Anyone know where in the movie Eunuch w/ Headache and Extra Large Shoes was played ? I never heard it :( But somehow they are in the OST. Maybe only for Asian version of the movie ?\

Also how come the song in the movie credits had Chinese chorus I never heard anywhere else..whereas all other versions have English chorus I'm so confused.

Offline jaychoufanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2016, 11:32:45 pm »
Anyone know where in the movie Eunuch w/ Headache and Extra Large Shoes was played ? I never heard it :( But somehow they are in the OST. Maybe only for Asian version of the movie ?\

Also how come the song in the movie credits had Chinese chorus I never heard anywhere else..whereas all other versions have English chorus I'm so confused.
They're played in the U.S version whenever they go to the shop. Eunuch is played through headphones when they first meet Jay and he's sitting down listening to music. You just gotta pay attention.