The Multistars Forum, NTS and JCS will be closing down soon!

Author Topic: Nicholas-Tse.net and JCS officially closing down  (Read 160 times)

Offline kelvin

• Mr Chopperman!!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jay Chou Studio
Nicholas-Tse.net and JCS officially closing down
« on: May 04, 2017, 05:30:44 pm »
Hi all (if there's anyone still reading),

We've finally come to the end of the line, Nicholas-Tse.net will officially be closing down on the 13th this month with Jay Chou Studio following soon after. We've had a good run but all good things come to an end. I want to thank you all for your support through the years, it's been a pleasure sharing news and content with you all. I do hope you continue supporting Nicholas Tse and Jay Chou in whatever they do.

Please make sure you contact any friends on the forum before the forum closes down so as not to lose contact.

Once again, thank you for your support!  :bow:
The following users thanked this post: janl

Offline janl

• View Profile
    • Jay Chou: His Royal DIAOness  A personal take on the King of Mandopop, his life and his works, incorporating pics, vids and links to relevant websites and forums.
Re: Nicholas-Tse.net and JCS officially closing down
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 07:21:24 pm »
Sad...but I guess it is also not that surprising as there are so many social media platforms now.
You're probably also caught up with your own work and other stuff; difficult to maintain the site.
Gotta say a big thank you to JCS/Multistars for being there when I needed a Jay website in English!
Would have been totally lost without you and the rest of the guys and gals.
Good thing is I get to stay in touch with some of them on FB now.

You have done sooo much work where the discography and translations are concerned though....it would be a huge loss to not have them online for Jay fans.
Is there a way we can help preserve all that for ourselves and future generations?

I have sent you a PM.
Hope to hear from you soon.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 07:26:58 pm by janl »
"我不是醫生,也不是魔術師,但卻能讓音樂活起來。
I'm not a doctor nor a magician, but I can make the music come alive."

Check out my blog and Facebook Page, Jay Chou Diaoness at: www.jaychoudiaoness.blogspot.com

and https://www.facebook.com/jaychoudiaoness